Bank Clerk Coaching in Vijayawada – Best preparation for the exam is the key to success. Are you also thinking to crack the bank clerk exam? Are you looking for the best institute which can provide the best coaching for bank clerk exams? If the answer is yes, here you are at right place. Students who are staying n Vijayawada can get the best training for the bank coaching as Focus40 is the institute which provides the best training to the students who are connected with them.
If you are the one, who is looking for the best coaching center or institute in Vijayawada for the exam, we suggest you choose Focus40. You can connect yourself with Focus40 and get the best knowledge to crack the exam. For more detailed information, you can contact us anytime by dialing 076809 69087. You can also send us your queries by sending e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we all know, the success rate of bank clerk is low. Which means is less than 2 out of 100 aspirants who gave the bank exam actually get a job. Bank selects the freshers for their aptitude test and trains them in the banking field. They help them to move up the value chain. Hence, cracking the aptitude test is the first important and major hurdle for the students. And we guide and help students to crack the aptitude test and all other tests to get the bank job.
Bank Clerk Jobs
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS conducts common written exam for clerical Vacancies, by which it provides a great opportunity for all the candidates to make their career in any of the 20 National public sector banks. Here Provided IBPS Clerk common written exam Notification, Guidelines & Instructions for Online apply, Eligibility and Exam Pattern, Reference books, Ibps Clerks Previous papers & Model Papers, results, Score Card and Cut Off Marks & complete overview.
Salary Of Bank Clerk
Talking about the salary of bank clerk, the basic salary as a bank clerk is Rs 11736. Apart from the basic salary the bank clerk is granted Dearness Allowance (DA), house rent allowance, special allowance etc. And that is how the gross salary of a Bank clerk becomes around Rs 20,000. It may also be differ from city to city. The salary of a bank clerk might be higher in the metropolitan cities as compared to other.
Roles And Responsibilities Of Clerks In Bank
If you are looking bank jobs as your career option then you should know the job profile of the jobs. Also the roles and responsibilities they play. Knowing the functions beforehand not only will save you from the unexpected surprise while on duty but it also gives you an extra edge in answering questions during the time of exam or interview. Here are the roles and responsibilities of clerks mentioned below.
- The person inside the withdrawal and deposit counters are mostly of the clerical grade. This is the reason why some of the banks mention clerk as single window operators or cashiers.
- They face the responsibility for accepting the payments, sanction withdrawals, verifying the cheques, issue the demand drafts and other banking related services to all the customers.
- They can also do the back office work like receipt collection, ledger maintenance, balance tally and other transactions must be done in the computer systems after office hours.
- Clerks may also have to take up marketing of financial products of banks like loans, deposits, giving schemes to visitors etc.
Focus40: Best For Bank Clerk Coaching In Vijayawada?
Focus40 is the best institute which you can choose in Vijayawada for cracking the PO/Clerk exams or any other government exam. The institute guide and train the students to crack the exam and get a good position or rank. If you are the one who is looking for the best institute for the exams, we suggest you choose us.
- Our coaching center provides you the best ideas about the approaching questions in the exam in different possible ways.
- We prepare students for every worst situation.
- We provide the best knowledge to students.
- Institute provides students a good set of previous year questions so that the students can get the idea of the format of the exam.
Name:- Focus40 Institute (Top Bank Clerk Coaching in Vijayawada)
Address:- Door No 29-37-157, Seshadri Sastry Street, Eluru Road, Vijayawada – 520002, Opposite Sonovision , Beside Vijaya Bank
Phone No:- 076809 69087